The Green Mentor Program is a dedicated group of specialists in the following areas: LEED, AP's, business development, marketing and sales, and green needs assessments.
A “Green Mentor” will be assigned to guide you through the process of assessing, designing, developing and implementing a project or strategy identified by a Green Needs Assessment or a Market Situation Analysis. Guiding each client from start to finish, your Green Mentor strives to ensure that you're educated in current methodologies, understand underlying financial and environmental benefits, meet baseline criteria to drive specific economic growth, in addition, you're Green Mentor will build a road map that will help in the navigation of new and existing green markets.
The Green Mentor Program is comprised of a multi-phased approach with the focus being on education at every step.
- Performing Green Needs Assessments or a Market Situation Analysis
- Green Technology and Process Education
- Implementation of Strategy
- Long Term Results
Green Mentors are used in the following situations:
- Consulting on an hourly or monthly/nnnual based retainer
- As an on-site, outsourced interim, or part-time Corporate Sustainability Officer (CSO)
- To implement of an existing strategy
- Education and training